Arina Nahya Nur Nafia: HIJAB

Posted by media itsar | Posted in

What do you see when you look at me Do you see someone limited, or someone free All some people can do is just look and stare Simply because they can't see my hair

Others think I am controlled and uneducated They think that I am limited and un-liberated They are so thankful that they are not me Because they would like to remain 'free'

Well free isn't exactly the word I would've used Describing women who are cheated on and abused They think that I do not have opinions or voice They think that being hooded isn't my choice

They think that the hood makes me look caged That my husband or dad are totally outraged All they can do is look at me in fear And in my eye there is a tear

Not because I have been stared at or made fun of But because people are ignoring the one up above On the day of judgment they will be the fools Because they were too ashamed to play by their own rules

Maybe the guys won't think I am a cutie But at least I am filled with more inner beauty See I have declined from being a guy's toy Because I won't let myself be controlled by a boy

Real men are able to appreciate my mind And aren't busy looking at my behindThe smart ones are attracted by my tranquility In the back of their mind they wish they were me

We have the strength to do what we think is right Even if it means putting up a life long fight So when people ask you how you feel about that hood Just sum it up by saying 'baby its all good' 

Anda juga mungkin suka tulisan ini



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book